Still not fully resigned to Leicester City now being the club with the best stadium in the third tier of British football.
Forget the premiership for the next five years!
What the fuck was Holloway playing at, going all out for a draw to the end when it was clear at the start of the second half that a win was likely to be needed. What a fucking wanker.
Anyway - the five-point plan to getting out of League 1 (or Division 3 as it should still be known) ought to be something like this:
1. Sack Ian Holloway, and put his head on a spike at the City gates.
2. Sell at least 60% of the playing staff, give them away or dispose of them in the canal if necessary - just don't fucking pay them!
3. Buy a couple of very big, very wide and very hard centre backs. The less teeth the better, Make sure they can hoof it forwards a long way.
4. Buy a couple of very big, very tall and very hard forwards who can head a ball with precision.
5. Forget ball skills in training, go for kick-boxing and karate.
Basically, City need to be prepared to kick, fight and gouge their way out of this shithole of a league - playing football won't be enough.