Birds, Leps, Observations & Generalities - the images and ramblings of Mark Skevington. Sometimes.

Wednesday 27 February 2008

Dipper done properly

Remember that Black-bellied Dipper a couple of weeks ago? 'Course you do. Here is what it really looked like, and a great example of what patience, photographic skill and a really decent camera/lens set-up can do for you! http://pewit.blogspot.com/2008/02/black-bellied-dipper.html This is a great photographic blog that I'll be adding to my links along with a few others later this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to have the Canon 300mm 2.8L lens for my aircraft photos. A stunning piece of glassware - but a stunning price to match !

These shots show the difference it makes....

Keith

(Yes, I know the main element isn't glass - Flourite or some such - but let's not be picky......)