Birds, Leps, Observations & Generalities - the images and ramblings of Mark Skevington. Sometimes.

Monday 16 December 2019

Personal Records

I've still got a load of 2019 moth records to get onto MapMate. But aside from moths, my personal recording is a bit ad hoc to say the least. Sometimes when out and about I will make a concerted effort to record everything I see and get these onto MapMate, other times I just note down a few bits of interest and especially anything that I know is new for me. The personal records that I do have on MapMate are now up to 78417.



With a bit of renewed enthusiasm I will try and be a bit more dilligent next year. I'm generating around 3500 moth records a year so with additional effort I'll try and get my records total up to say 84000 by end 2020.

No comments: