Birds, Leps, Observations & Generalities - the images and ramblings of Mark Skevington. Sometimes.

Tuesday 5 January 2010

This week, I have mostly been listening to ..

Following a posting on Newton Stringer's blog a few days ago, I got to thinking about some of the music I was listening to c20 years ago when the Happy Mondays were at their "Bummed" & "Pills 'n' Thrills and Bellyaches" peak. Certainly the Happy Mondays and Stone Roses were in the mix, but I've uploaded the i-Pod with stuff from the following three albums that I listened to incessantly around that time:











2 comments:

Ghost of Stringer said...

Nice one !!

Jesus Jones still sound really good today ! They regularly feature on the CD player in my car....

Neds were good too !

Ipin said...

Aye some blasts from the past there!