Birds, Leps, Observations & Generalities - the images and ramblings of Mark Skevington. Sometimes.

Monday 13 April 2020

A Bit Weedy

Today we started what should have been a week off work visiting family in Devon or maybe getting away to the coast. We are still not working this week, but decided that perhaps it was a good time to redecorate the open plan living/dining room. We've started. I remain to be convinced it's a good plan. This evening I have that achyness and sore fingers representative of sanding all the skirting, windowsill and door frames ....

No moth trapping as last night was very very windy - never a good combination for my garden. I did point the camera at a few more weeds today though ....

Common Dog Violet

Herb Robert

Stinging Nettle

Bramble agg.

Wavy Bitter-cress - I'm pretty sure

And I reckon this is a self-set Silver Birch

2 comments:

Edward Evans said...

Bamble agg.? :-)

Skev said...

Doh.