Birds, Leps, Observations & Generalities - the images and ramblings of Mark Skevington. Sometimes.

Friday 13 March 2020

New Guide, New ID

Much less than 24hrs after posting a photo of a caterpillar that had me scuppered, and my pre-ordered copy of the new caterpillars field guide turned up from Atropos. Brilliant timing, as it didn't take long to flick through the plates and find the match - Green Carpet. The book looks pretty good on first flick through too, looking forward to putting it to a few more tests this year.

Meanwhile, this evening I am listening to whatever I like as loud as I like as the rest of the family have all buggered off out to separate destinations. I am self isolating by default! 




1 comment:

martinf said...

My copy arrived yesterday too. A really amazing piece of work. Much needed too. Looking forward to IDing more of the ones I find whilst beating and sweeping.