Birds, Leps, Observations & Generalities - the images and ramblings of Mark Skevington. Sometimes.

Tuesday 20 January 2009

Grand Curry

I had a great curry last night in the company of Adrian Russell, Andy Mackay, Keith Tailby and Graham Finch. Ostensibly, this was the now-annual moth recorders curry night, but this is just a vague excuse for a group of aging blokes talking bollocks about everything and nothing whilst enjoying some great food and a couple of Kingfishers. It is many many years since I last visited The Grand Durbar on Melton Road, but I have to say that my meal was excellent, the place was great and the service was spot on. All in all a great night.

1 comment:

The Leicester Llama said...

Thanks for organizing this, Mark - a very enjoyable evening. It was the first time I'd visted the Grand Durbar, but I'd certainly recommend it.