Birds, Leps, Observations & Generalities - the images and ramblings of Mark Skevington. Sometimes.

Thursday 8 April 2010

Listening to ..

What a cracking day. Blistering sunshine, clear skies, nice and warm. Apparently. I was stuck at work in the cold glare of fluorescent lighting.

Nothing doing at Grove Park this morning or on the way home - predictably as I had my DSLR and it had been a clear night when every self-respecting migrant would get their skates on. Nothing to report moth-wise either as the same clear skies meant I kept the traps in the shed. They are back on tonight though - after a very warm day with clear skies it has clouded over just as darkness falls - perfect, for a while at least.

In the meantime, here's a couple of tracks from the still superb 1988 Detroit Techno album Paradise by Inner City, which is what I have mainly been listening to this week. Enjoy.


1 comment:

davidearlgray said...

Two classic tracks Mark! Takes me back to the nights I spent in the Aviary and the Bearcage!