Birds, Leps, Observations & Generalities - the images and ramblings of Mark Skevington. Sometimes.

Saturday 27 May 2017

Ne ne nana new new ....

A garden tick from Thursday night .......

Cochylis nana - the 668th moth, 356th micro and 105th tortrix for the garden

And here's a few from last night. I've found it quite therapeutic getting back into moth photography, especially now I've got an indoor set-up I'm getting more comfortable with.

Sandy Carpet

Clouded Border

Eudonia mercurella

Figure of 80

Scorched Wing

Cherry Bark Moth - now annual after the first in 2013

Seraphim

These are the 4th and 5th individuals for the garden, and the first time I've had more than one in a night/year. I had one last year whilst on a blogging and photography, and mentioned the first two here.

No comments: