Birds, Leps, Observations & Generalities - the images and ramblings of Mark Skevington. Sometimes.

Friday 15 February 2013

Liking Lichens

My work/family/pursuits balance has taken a complete pasting over the last week and a half thanks to a major work issue. Not good. Working too many hours, not spending any decent time at home, and barely getting any fresh air let alone time in the field. Things have been a little more settled since yesterday - just in time for me to feel like complete crap with man-flu. Today I just had to get out before my head exploded. I left work just after lunch-time and managed to have a relaxing walk around the home square in the late afternoon pointing the camera at a few bits and just enjoying a bit of peace. Here's a load of lichens from various trees, twigs and branches.






No comments: